It’s still summer – but the smart fundraisers are already thinking about Fall…
and the busy end-of-year fundraising season
In fact, you might be wondering, “How can we reach – and even crush – our goals this year?”
Some nonprofits raise as much as 25% of their annual fundraising goal in December… and successfully raise the all the money they need for their mission.
Will you be one of those?
We already know...
✅ Donors are still giving
✅ Money is still flowing
✅ Nonprofits are still receiving donations from concerned and caring supporters.
How can you ensure YOUR nonprofit will be one of them?
Sign up today for the Year-End Fundraising Clinic: Crush Your Year-End Goals!
Our panel of experts have worked in nonprofits large and small - even solo shops - so they understand the challenges you face.
What can you expect spending an hour with each expert? The best from these four crucial areas of focus:
- Strategy for the last 4 months of the year - to ensure you have a plan and a path to success.
- Persuasive copy that motivates donors to give - because the stories we share and the asks we make are critical to opening donor hearts.
- Turning your board into a fundraising asset - creating a menu of activities for board members that are right-sized for year-end.
- Key insights to donor psychology and behavioral science - so you can supercharge your year-end fundraising tactics.
- Plus live bonus tips for your online donation forms, a live Q + A After Party and more!
Invest for an epic return on your year-end fundraising and career.
Here's the schedule: (all times Eastern)
11:00 am to 12 noon Strategy Beats Hustle: Plan for Success Now with Beth Ann Locke
12 noon to 1:00 pm Want To Raise More? Why Your Message Matters with Mary Cahalane
1:00 to 1:30 pm Boost Your Online Donation Forms (bonus content!) with Ephraim Gopin
1:30 to 2:30 pm How to Get Your Board Up and Fundraising with Barbara O’Reilly, CFRE
2:30 to 3:30 pm Nudge Nudge: Understanding Your Donor’s Behavior with Cherian Koshy
3:30 to 4:00 pm After Party Q+A for attendees. All experts will join to answer your fundraising questions.
IMPORTANT: If you register but are unable to attend or cannot stay for all 4 sessions, you will have access to the recordings and be able to view them at any time.
A BIG THANKS to our sponsor, Qgiv. Supporting your world-changing work.
Note: We will be sharing your name and email address with Qgiv post-event.
When you purchase a ticket, you'll receive:
☑️ A registrant-only Zoom link to participate in all sessions.
☑️ Access to an exclusive, attendee only replay link so you can view replays of all sessions at any time.
☑️ Invitation to a post-event Q&A session. You can ask our experts your own fundraising questions.
☑️ A post-event e-book. Keep all the takeaways, best practices, and expert tips to ensure your success.
This workshop is a guaranteed investment in your year-end fundraising - and your career.
A masterclass of this caliber should cost at least $297 in today's pandemic-fueled professional development market.
But thanks to QGiv, the price is affordable for any nonprofit budget (or even a no-budget).
The cost to your nonprofit? Just $79.
The return on investment? Massive!
PSST! Wishing you could get even MORE?
At checkout, you can choose to upgrade for additional support from our experts!
We invite you to consider investing more in yourself and your nonprofit impact for just $100 more. In addition to everything you get with the Year-End Fundraising Clinic you would get access to:
- 4 additional 1-hour intensives to help boost your fundraising! These sessions will cover solicitation, strategy, copywriting, and gratitude.
You can then select the targeted support you need from one of the following:
- Join a 1-hour, small group copy clinic (at a later date). Fundraising copywriting expert Mary Cahalane will review samples of year-end appeals (one may be yours!). You'll learn more do's and dont's and have a chance to ask Mary questions.
- Participate in a 1-hour, small group coaching session (at a later date). Fundraising expert Beth Ann Locke will address your individual challenges around individual fundraising: major gifts, events, or annual giving.
All of that for only $100 more! Details at checkout.
Beth Ann Locke
Beth Ann is The Fundraiser Coach and a catalyst for giving – she coaches fundraisers and nonprofits to become catalysts, too. For 30 years was a successful fundraiser in the U.S. and Canada, inviting donors to change the world. She raised over $75 million at a variety of nonprofits, from small to complex, with a focus on major gifts. Beth Ann in the principal of The Fundraiser Coach, consulting with nonprofits and coaching fundraisers and nonprofit leaders to greater success in their work.
Mary is the principal of Hands-On Fundraising. After more than 35 years in the nonprofit world, Mary still approaches her work hands-on. She’s a consultant, copywriter, and blogger and helpful is her mission. Mary knows connecting your vision and your donors is the secret to a strong organization. So she helps organizations with effective donor communications and smart planning.
Barbara O'Reilly, CFRE
Barbara has nearly 30 years of annual fund, major gifts and campaign fundraising experience at major organizations including Harvard University, the National Trust for Historic Preservation, Oxford University in England and the American Red Cross. Her firm, Windmill Hill, helps nonprofits of all sizes cut through the noise and develop a profitable fundraising strategy that focuses on the resources, skills and tactics they need to build more effective donor relationships and catapult their revenue.
With 20+ years of direct fundraising experience in annual funds, major gifts, planned giving and capital campaigns, Cherian is one of the most sought-after trainers and speakers in the nonprofit sector. As the head of fundraising for various nonprofits, he's personally raised more than $100M. Cherian is a nonprofit investment consultant and principal at Endowment Partners, an investment management firm that solely focuses on nonprofits and foundations.
Your outstanding cause deserves outstanding fundraising software. Qgiv’s comprehensive suite of fundraising tools features donation forms, event registration pages, peer-to-peer fundraising, text giving with outbound messaging, auction events, and integrations with industry-leading CRMs and email providers. All with unlimited users, forms, and free customer support!
Starting on August 23 at 11am ET, here's what you'll learn:
Strategy Beats Hustle: Plan for Success
with Beth Ann Locke
Feeling there isn’t enough time in the workday? Hustling to fit in one more tactic to meet goal? Dreading you can’t get it all done? I’ve been there.
But there is a way out. Understanding your strategy and then building your year-end fundraising plan beats the coffee-hustle-frustration cycle.
In this session, we will cover how to:
- Establish your goals – for revenue and beyond – for year-end 2022
- Lay out your “revenue roadmap for success”
- Set your plan for asking, then ensure opportunities for supporter engagement and stewardship - for more sustainable giving
- Craft your plan for the next 4 months (with wiggle room for opportunities)
Want to Raise More? Your Message Matters
with Mary Cahalane
With decades working in the field and now as a dedicated copywriter for nonprofits in North America and Europe, Mary can easily adapt the right message to the nonprofit. You’ll get proven advice to help your message meet the mark and move donors to give.
- Finding your best message
- Why stories work harder
- Multi-channel isn’t as complex or time-consuming as you think
- Beyond the ask – always be building
How to Get Your Board Up and Fundraising
with Barbara O’Reilly, CFRE
Fundraising is probably one of – if not THE – biggest priorities of any nonprofit yet it is the #1 cause of complaint by both CEOs and Boards.
In BoardSource’s last two Leading With Intent reports, CEOs gave their boards a C for fundraising citing strengths in internal responsibilities like understanding of the mission, fiduciary duties of financial and legal/ethical oversight rather than external ones. As we gear up for the end of year fundraising campaigns, there are short-term ways to involve your boards in fundraising and long-term strategies to build their confidence.
In this session you will learn the three top reasons why board members don’t fundraise and how to change their mindsets. Key objectives we will cover:
- How to identify the right board composition for your organization
- Key ways to use a board orientation that empowers board members for fundraising success
- Ideas on creating a fundraising menu of activities and commitments that are right-sized for each board member especially at year-end.
Nudge Nudge: Understanding Your Donor’s Behavior
with Cherian Koshy
Did you know that your end-of-year fundraising actually begins now? The things you do or don't do during the summer or fall will influence not only whether people will give to you at the end of the year but also how much! In this session, we'll reveal the nudges you intentionally or unintentionally use that influence your donors' behaviors. You've probably heard about donor psychology and behavioral science before so this session will supercharge your strategy with the best things to do right now to ensure your appeal has the best chance of success.
- How to increase your retention and upgrade rates through simple nudges
- How to increase open rates of your emails or direct mail
- How to use nudges in your social media content
Year-End Fundraising Clinic: $79
- Invitation to the pre-Clinic and post-Clinic modules at The Fundraiser Coach website.
- A registrant-only Zoom link to participate in all 4 1-hour sessions, the live bonus content, and the After Party Q+A.
- Access to the post-Clinic Resource areas where you can watch session replays, download the post-event e-book
- After the Year-End Fundraising Clinic, you'll receive an email with all links and the post-Clinic e-book with takeaways, best practices, and expert tips to ensure your year-end success.
Year-End Fundraising Clinic Upgrade: $179
- Everything you get with the Year-End Fundraising Clinic above... 👆🏼
- 4 additional 1-hour video intensives to help you boost your skills and success. These sessions cover solicitation, strategy, copywriting, and gratitude.
- Then you choose the targeted support you need from one of the following:
- Option 1: Join a 1-hour, small group copy clinic (at a later date). Fundraising copywriting expert Mary Cahalane will review samples of year-end appeals (one may be yours!). You'll learn more do's and dont's and have a chance to ask Mary questions.
- Option 2: Participate in a 1-hour, small group coaching session (at a later date). Fundraising expert Beth Ann Locke will address your individual challenges around individual fundraising: major gifts, events, or annual giving.